Which Fat Burner Work Best…

Want to have a body to die for? This forum is for all things related to fitness, weight training and body transformation.

Postby ginobretz » January 15th, 2009, 3:54 pm

:D ;) :lol: :shock: :P :roll:
Are You Confused with All of the Fat Burners :?:

The effectiveness of safe fat burners has been studied extensively and has been under close scrutiny ever since ephedra burst onto the scene. Since the ban of ephedra, thousands of fat burners have burst onto the market claiming to be the next big thing. Unfortunately this research is often not published in a suitable way for consumers to be able to compare the different fat burners, diet pills and weight loss products available on the market. Several factors went into determining which fat burners work the best including:

* Safety of Ingredients (Safe Fat Burners)
* Money Back Guarantee
* Appetite Suppression
* Weight Loss Potential (Diet Pills that Work)
* Consumer Testimonials
* Overall Value

Keep reading to find a list of the best fat burners for you…
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Phenterfein – Is Phenterfein The Best Fat Burner? With all the thousands of Diet Pills Sybervision has reviewed, we happen upon a few stars that shine brighter than the competition. Phenterfein is definitely one of those few. Let’s start with their supplement facts. When you find a company brave enough to...

lipovoxLipovox —One of the Few Safe "Fat Burners " That Work. We have recently received a number of questions about a weight loss supplement called Lipovox. Apparently this is a very popular blend of 10 "Super Foods" prescribed by the highly respected anti-aging guru Dr. Perricone. He has his own PBS series on aging and weight loss and was recently...

Ephedrasil Hardcore - Does Ephedrasil Hardcore Really Work? Originally, I was a little skeptical with Ephedrasil (read my original Ephedrasil Review here). But the company has recently released their new formula of Ephedrasil called "Ephedrasil Hardcore."

This revised formula certainly matches the ad description much better than the old one...

fenphedraFenphedra - Is Fenphedra the Most "Hardcore" Fat Burner Ever Created? CART, which stands for Cocaine-Amphetamine-Regulatory-Transcript is the chemical in your brain that signals your body that you are full thus losing your appetite. The most powerful supplements available that are “CART Activators” are Dicaffeine malate, Synephrine hcl...

hydroxycutHydroxycut - Hydroxycut is one of the most famous and well known fat burners around. They have developed an entire arsenal of Hydroxycut fat burners. But do these fat burners really work?

hydroxycut hardcoreHydroxycut Hardcore Fat Burner Review - Hydroxycut Hardcore is Very Popular, Very Powerful, & Very Pricey! Hydroxycut Hardcore is considered the grand daddy of fat burners. There have been many versions of Hydroxycut over the last decade, and we will focus on one of their latest versions, Hydroxycut Hardcore...

thermodrenixThermodrenix is a diet pill that uses 6 patented and clinically tested weight loss ingredients. As consumers are demanding more out of their diet pills, we are seeing more companies use these high quality ingredients. Thermodrenix is a diet pill that is ideal for someone who wants a diet supplement or fat burner that is de-caffeineated. Be sure to check out our Thermodrenix review before buying this product!

vpx meltdown review VPX Meltdown - Does Meltdown Have the Fat Loss "Power" of 40,000 Chocolate Bars? A couple weeks ago went and picked up the latest issue of Muscular Development and blitzed throughout the entire magazine were multi-page ads for the latest fat burner from VPX called "Meltdown". At the top...

lipozene reviewLipozene – Is Lipozene Really A "Fat Burner"? Lipozene—a new product from the “Obesity Research Institute”—is basically 1500 mg of one ingredient: Glucomannan. What exactly is Glucomannan?...

Glucofast - Is Glucofast a Fat Burner or An Ordinary Appetite Suppressant? The Glucofast website boast the heading “Can't Lose Weight, It's Not Your Fault!”. Come on, if I can't take accountability for my weight, and the choices that got me to the point where my body is right now, who will? Glucofast's...

Lipo 6x Inner Caps – Is Lipo-6x a Contender for "Fat Burner of the Year"? Lipo-6x is the latest product from Nutrex, the makers of Lipo-6. Lipo 6x uses the latest encapsulating technology, the process by which supplements are put into capsules. They are essentially using time-released pellets that are surrounded by a liquid. This is becoming more common in supplements. The issue ...

slimquick cleanseSlimquick Cleanse is one of the most popular womens fat burners. It contains a unique blend of Green Tea, Glucomannan and other ingredients. Will the ingredients in Slimquick Cleanse help you lose weight? Has Slimquick Cleanse helped other people lose weight. Read what real consumers are saying about this diet pill.

leptorexinLeptorexin is one of the most popular diet pills available. It promises to help you lose fat and keep it off. Leptorexin's approach is to focus inches not pounds. Will this approach work for you? Leptorexin is one of the only diet pills available that is backed by a weight-loss guarantee. Read what real customers are saying about Leptorexin.

leptovoxLeptovox is a diet pill that has helped tens of thousands of people lose weight. At first I was totally skeptical about Leptovox, then I saw the impressive list of high quality ingredients that have been clinically proven to aid weight loss and beautify skin. This product contains all of the super foods that Oprah’s nutritionist is always peddling on her show. I love that guy, Dr. Perricone, and he seems to really knows what he is talking about. His advice alone has helped people change their life for the better. Leptovox takes his weight loss and nutrition advice and puts it all into one diet aid. Read what real consumers are saying about this diet pill.

Fastin is marketing deception at its best. Fastin claims to be a "novel stimulant formulation"? What does that mean??? When I googled "Fastin", the first link that comes up is from drugs.com. Is this site legit? Right from the start, you are decieved into believing that Fastin is generic Phentermine. But is it really even related to the prescription drug Phentermine?

Metabolysin is a new green tea based fat burner. I am going out on a limb here by saying that it Metabolysin is made by the same company that makes Phenocerin. I was able to take a few screenshots from Phenocerin.com and Metabolysin.com. By the time you see this review, I am sure that they will have changed these images. I will put them here for your amusement and hopefully disgust ...

Acai Body Flush Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will Acai Body Flush help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?

Acai-aSlim Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will Acai aSlim help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?

Acai Berry Power 500 - Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will Acai Berry Power 500 help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?

Acai Berry Boom Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will Acai Berry Boom help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?.

Acai Berry Diet Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will the Acai Berry Diet help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?

Nuphedrine is one of the most heavily marketed fat burners available. Nuphedrine is the top ranked fat burner on many review sites, but that still begs the question - Will Nuphedrine help you lose weight? Read feedback left by real Nuphedrine customers. How did Nuphedrine work for them?

Acai Fuel Extreme Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will Acai Fuel Extreme help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?

SlimShot is an effervescent tablet that you add to your water. It is kind of like Alka-Seltzer except that SlimShot is supposed to help you lose weight. Instead of swallowing a pill you simply drop the tablet in your water. Will SlimShot really help you burn fat and lose weight?

Avesil is a new diet pill that has gotten a lot of attention on the internet. Avesil contains some pretty potent ingredients but is it enough to help you lose weight? Read Avesil consumer reviews and testimonials.

Acai Berry Blast Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will Acai Berry Blast help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?

Acai GreenTea Fusion Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will Acai GreenTea Fusion help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?

Acai Berry Ultimate Read real, unsolicited consumer reviews. Will Acai Berry Ultimate help you lose weight? How has it helped other people with their diet and weight loss needs?

Super Food No. 12 is a new diet pill that has gotten a lot of attention on the internet. Super Food Number 12 contains some pretty potent ingredients but is it enough to help you lose weight? Read Super Food Number 12 consumer reviews and testimonials.

NiteTrim - Read the Good, the Bad and the Ugly about NiteTrim. NiteTrim is a diet pill that contains a lot of hoodia, but will hoodia or Nite Trim for that matter, help you lose any weight at all?
ginobretz

Highscores: 6

Re: Which Fat Burner Work Best…

Postby NejiHyuga » February 15th, 2009, 5:53 am

burn2x ng fats?.. easy lang nya tol! punta kayo konoha try nyo maging ninja katulad ko Neji Hyuga slim at my byakugan pa :shock:
NejiHyuga

Postby skelvin00 » April 26th, 2010, 6:53 pm

Thanks for the informative sharing and post. I am still waiting for a nice product for my heavy weight and I will bookmark your link also but someone suggest me this products checkout for know better...
skelvin00

Postby christa213 » March 21st, 2015, 3:06 am

I agree with the pointers that you have stated. Very interesting and highly informative. Just want to add something so that others who are also interested in weight loss may achieve this asap
http://ucandostuff.ph/Guide-2024-Paano% ... nahon.aspx
christa213

Postby christa213 » March 21st, 2015, 4:01 am

I agree with the pointers that you have stated. Very interesting and highly informative. Just want to add something so that others who are also interested in weight loss may achieve this asap
http://ucandostuff.ph/Guide-2024-Paano% ... nahon.aspx
christa213

Postby cheesy » May 7th, 2018, 1:13 am

None of those magic Methods will work, unfortunately. When you want to loose weight and get in shape, all you have to do is doing Sports and Eating healthy. You could use a Supplement like Oleamide (https://liftmode.com/calming/oleamide.html) to Keep your stress Levels low, but there is no one substance which just let you magically loose weight, sorry.
cheesy

Return to Fitness & Health