Music of the 1990s

Discuss OPM music and foreign music, artists, and concerts.

Music of the 1990s

Postby Beespillow » March 30th, 2009, 12:06 am

Brings so much nostalgia. Na para bang mas simpleng mamuhay ... kunyari naririnig ang ka-sentihan ni Whitney Houston, ang raw grunge rock ng Nirvana & LSS-ballads ng Backstreet Boys. Meron din bang laking 1990s music sa inyo? :D
Focus.
Beespillow

Re: Music of the 1990s

Postby darkhero » March 31st, 2009, 1:14 am

ako nga rin eh, parang na-stuck-up na yata ako sa 90's music, di na nakapag-move on, :( nakaka-miss yung life dati, hahay buhay
when the world grows dark, the world needs a dark hero. a dark hero for the dark times.
darkhero

Highscores: 1

Postby satchi22 » August 13th, 2013, 10:10 pm

napakasarap pakinggan ang mga musika nung 90's hanggang ngayun dala dala ko pa mga tapes ko nun kahit dina uso
gumgana pa rin jejejejeje

Thousands Russian Internet TV Online Stations

Russian TV online. Russian telelvision is great, i can watch a lot of chanels, what i want, is amazing to have such a lot of chanels online, and what you need, anything, just a conection to the internet. I think that anyone can searche on this website, i wish i can speak whit my friends and see what they do, if they like russian television online. I’m agree whit everything is done on the website. To be there is such a great thing. If i can spend a lot of time jus watching and watching. When i watch on this website i’m happy. The people should know the existans of this website, in the future i want to make this website more visited. My hope is to courage the people to see this wonderful website online. The rrussian television online is a good way to spend you free time, enjoying whit a lot of good materials, movies and others. I wait here for visitators. The television is only thing that you must have.
http://www.russian-tv-online.com
satchi22

Postby reinaisabel » August 26th, 2013, 4:48 pm

i think 80`s music was better than the 90's ones. so many very good songs from the eighties remain still in our minds
reinaisabel

Return to Music & Radio